As we head into 2018, we thought we could share with you our top senior activity blog posts from 2017 to help you plan out new activities to incorporate into your program in the new year. Our friends over at notjustbingo.com help provide our customers with so many great ideas for their senior centers, nursing homes, assisted living communities and rehabilitation facilities. Let us know which ones were your favorites below!
Here are the Top 10 Most Popular Senior Activity Blog Posts of 2017!
- Quick Tips to Make Your Bingo Games More Fun – 7 ways to improve your Bingo games and get residents more excited to play!
- Activities to Add to Your Senior Program – 12 activity ideas that will appeal to a variety of your residents’ interests
- Valentine’s Day Party Games for Senior Residents – 6 themed games to spark fun Valentine’s Day memories
- National Nursing Home Week – Activity Themes – celebrate this special observance with some fun and creative themes
- Easter Activities for Senior Residents and Grandkids – bring grandparents and their grandkids closer together with these intergenerational Easter activities
- Halloween Party Games for Senior Residents – play some fun Halloween games at your senior facility
- Activities to Honor Our Veteran VIPs – plan some meaningful and eventful activities for your facility’s veterans
- Mother’s Day Activities for Senior Residents – 10 ways for your residents to celebrate Mother’s Day with their loved ones
- Sensory Stimulation Activities for Senior Residents – implement a few sensory stimulation activities to help keep residents calm
- Community Service Projects for Senior Residents – a list of 22 volunteer and community service projects for your residents