Was $38.99 SAVE 44%
- A great "Getting to know each other" game.
- Players select from a variety of goofy plastic frames.
- Choose a 3-part question card and get talking!
- There are no winners or loser - just lots of fun!
11 In stock and ready to ship!
How to Play:
The object of the game is very simple... getting to know one another while using your
imagination and just having a good time! There are no winners or losers, just get ready for lots
of laughs and plenty of surprises. It’s all in the answers... this game can be as structured or as
imaginative as your groups answers to the questions.
1. Start the game by having your group face one another by sitting in a circle or square
around a table.
2. Place all of the glasses (including any extras you may have already collected) into the
center of the table.
3. Next, ask everyone in the group to choose a pair of glasses from the collection and pass it
to the person on their right. Once everyone in the group has their glasses on, ask that they
all try to imagine themselves as the proud owner of those glasses along with all of it’s owner
traits and history.
4. Next, ask one person from your group to start the game by choosing one card from the
question deck and have them read it out loud for the entire group. Once that person has
finished answering all three questions on the card, the game continues with the next person
choosing a card and so on. Play until all cards have been used.
Extra blank cards have been added to the game so that you can add some of your own questions.
Once everyone has answered a 3-part question you could have a glasses swap
and start the process over again with everyone wearing new glasses.
Ask people to choose and read cards for each other.
Have everyone choose their own glasses.
Attach unique names or add accessories to the glasses for added fun.
The object of the game is simple… Get to know one another using your imagination and having a good ol' time! This hilarious "break the ice" game has no winners or losers, just lots of laughs and plenty of surprises. Players choose from 10 plastic eyeglass frames in assorted colors and goofy styles. Next they choose from 50 three-part question cards to get them talking. We've even included 14 blank cards to let you create your own questions! Comes with eyeglass frames, 64 cards and instructions.
||Youngest Recommended Age