Monthly Free Prize Drawings Terms & Conditions OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Please read these rules before entering the S&S® Monthly Free Prize Drawings. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy eligibility requirements.
1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. THE DRAWINGS ARE ONLY OPEN FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, OVER THE AGE OF 18. Employees and other representatives of S&S® Worldwide (The Sponsor) and affiliates (and the family members living in the same household of each) are not eligible to win. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. How to Enter. All current S&S® Worldwide email registrants are automatically entered for the Free Prize Drawings. You can enter by filling out your name along with email address at ssww.com/win, or by signing up for email offers and sale notifications at ssww.com. You may also enter the Drawings by submitting on a 3 x 5 postcard your name, street address, state, zip code, email address, daytime phone number through regular mail to the following address: Monthly Drawings, S&S® Worldwide, 75 Mill Street, Colchester CT, 06415, and then confirming your election to receive S&S emails when notified. All entries must be on the active S&S email subscriber list at the time of the drawing to be eligible to win. Drawings will be held monthly and on December 31st. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or illegible entries. All entries become property of the Sponsor, and may not be returned or acknowledged.
3. Prizes. A total of 13 prizes will be awarded throughout the year, each consisting of a gift certificate for the purchase of products available in the Sponsor's catalogs as follows: (a) one prize consisting of a $250 gift certificate, (b) twelve prizes, each consisting of a gift certificate for $25. The total aggregate value of the prizes is $550. Standard, ground and domestic shipping are not included in the gift certificates. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes shall be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes shall be allowed, except the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible entrants at the time of each drawing. Only one prize will be awarded to each person or entrant.
4. Selection of Winners. Winners will be selected randomly by the Sponsor from among all eligible, active email subscribers as follows: $25 gift certificate winners will be selected on the last day of each month. The $250 gift certificate grand prize will be chosen on Dec. 31st. Winners will be notified by email. A proper mailing address will be required in order for the Sponsor to send the gift certificate to the winner. If the winner did not supply a proper mailing address at time of entry, the Sponsor will send notification via email to the winner to request a mailing address. If the winner does not supply a mailing address after two email notifications, the Sponsor has the option to forgo the prize and choose another winner. If the winner is unreachable, or ineligible or fails to claim their prize, such winner will forfeit their prize and the prize may be awarded to another entrant, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. By accepting a prize, each winner further releases the Sponsor and related affiliates and related companies from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with such winner's participation in the Drawing or with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize or to participating in the Drawing or any prize-related activities.
5. Limitation of Liability. The Sponsor, its affiliates and their respected representatives are not responsible or liable for any entry or other communication which is lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, mutilated or stolen. If, for any reason (including without limitation, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond the control of the Sponsor), the Contest cannot be conducted as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
6. General Release. By entering the Drawing, each entrant releases each Released party from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Drawing or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, or losses related to personal injuries, death, damages, to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light.)
8. Miscellaneous. Entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules, or cancel the Drawing at any time, in its sole discretion.