As kindergartners work on the foundational skills necessary for deeper engagement with text, give them opportunities to actively participate in their own learning. This kit will reinforce a range of CCSS skills, from the features and organization of basic print to using English grammar correctly when writing or speaking.
All of the products were carefully chosen to help students:
- Build comprehension skills after reading literature or informational text
- Explore foundational skills such as recognizing and producing rhyming words
- Organize and present information by combining dictating, drawing, and writing
- Participate in group conversations by asking and answering questions
- Gain awareness of English grammar and words
Includes Free Storage Bin!