To support fourth graders as they learn to justify arguments and form their own opinions, provide them with opportunities to collaborate with peers and organize their thoughts. The interactive tools in this CCSS kit will promote classroom discussions and spark curiosity as students gather information and debate ideas.
All of the products were carefully chosen to help students:
• Examine differences between themes and topics
• Decode unfamiliar words by using a combination of word analysis skills
• Produce written work that includes an introduction to a topic, details and conclusion
• Discuss and evaluate a variety of topics when working with partners, small groups, or the entire class
• Incorporate knowledge of conventions
Includes Free Storage Tub!