As third graders advance their speaking and writing skills, provide them with opportunities to identify real-life connections between words and their uses. This kit supports the comprehension of complex ideas and addresses a wide range of essential CCSS skills, from decoding words to writing with facts and details.
All of the products were carefully chosen to help students:
• Recount key details from a text and recognize different points of view
• Analyze common prefixes and suffixes and read multisyllable words
• Present facts and group relevant information into categories
• Listen actively to questions, ask for clarification, and respond with information
• Deepen understanding of English grammar, capitalization, and punctuation
Includes Free Storage Bin!