While second graders solidify foundational skills and expand on the six ELA domains, keep them engaged by providing opportunities for them to express, and record, their ideas. This kit features a selection of hands-on tools that will deepen students' understanding of key concepts such as reading comprehension and language.
All of the products were carefully chosen to help students:
• Explain how details found in illustrations & text support an overall topic
• Read on-level text orally, demonstrating fluency and comprehension
• Work collaboratively with peers to gather and recall information for writing projects
• Provide key details and facts when verbally recounting experiences
• Recognize general spelling patterns when decoding or forming words
Includes Free Storage Bin!