As the last trick-or-treaters retreat to their house to splurge on their loot, we start to look ahead to the next fall holiday, Thanksgiving. Add some creativity to your festivities with these fun fall crafts, decorations and activities without breaking the bank. Check out our favorie Fall and Thanksgiving themed crafts and activities.
2. Looking for a handmade centerpiece that is also a fun craft activity? This unfinished wooden turkey is ready to be decorated with your holiday message. Or craft one for everyone in your group and use them as place settings.
3. Another unique place setting idea is the Tom and Tina Turkey craft kit. The pre-printed construction paper ensures success for almost everyone. The pack includes enough supplies to make 24, enough for your entire group!
4. Use pine cones to create cute pine cone animals like the owls featured below. Or make handprint turkeys with pine cone bodies using fall colored construction paper.
5. Our Color-Me™ Ceramic Owl Banks are sure to be a hoot this Fall! This is a fun activity for the whole family to enjoy. Parents can teach kids the importance of saving while they color their owls. Adults can have fun painting them too, and use them as a Thanksgiving and Fall decoration.
6. Looking for a way to keep your young guests busy during the celebration? Or want to add an extra special touch to your dinner table? These Thanksgiving coloring placemats are a must. Some of our customers have loved their creations so much they then laminate them for continuous use.
7. A fun fall craft that can be used for decoration is this color diffusing leaves kit. Made of paper with a special texture that draws colors in and blends them into interesting patterns and swirls, this kit includes 50 each of 4 styles of leaves. Perfect for use with our Color Splash!® Liquid Watercolor. It is a fascinating way to experiment with color blending and easy to clean when complete.
8. Another fall option is the wooden leaves craft kit which includes markers and ribbons. Have guests color these leaves with the markers included or coat them first with Tempera paint and ask guests to write (with a sharpie marker) what they are thankful for to create unique holiday décor.
9. These brightly colored holiday cutouts are printed on both sides, and help to create a fall atmosphere with minimal effort. They come in a pack of 24 so they are perfect for large dining halls or cafeterias as well as throughout your entire facility.
How do you get in the holiday spirit and what are some of your simple ways to decorate for fall? Share your creative ideas and traditions in the comment area below.